= 1.0.3 =
* Improved plugin update system
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed bug with body classes not being returned properly
= 1.0.1 =
* Fix error with updater
= 1.0 =
* Initial release
The Aesop Story Front add-on allows you to do something pretty unique; you can set any story, as the “home page” of your site. In other words, when someone visits your site, they’ll be able to see the story that you set. How neat is that!? Setup is a snap, and with documentation covering all the (two) options, you’ll be up and running within (literally) two minutes.
– choose any post to display on any page
– optionally set that page as your sites front page
– automatically redirects the old story url to the new page
warningThis add-on is currently only compatible with Jorgen.
Pre-Sales Questions ( 2 )
Display a Story as Home
Display any story that you choose and display it on any page.
Those who visit the original story URL will be directed to the new location.