- Version 1.0.4 Open Changelog
- Designer Aesopinteractive L.L.C.
- Support Forum Link
- Plugins Supported Aesop Social , Aesop Story Highlights
- Compare Themes Open Chart
== 1.0.4 ==
* fixed a bug with Story by not being translatable, and renamed to Written by to match index
* new filter \"genji_story_by\" to change this text
== 1.0.3 ==
* i18n support
* styling support for collections
== 1.0.2 ==
* improvements to tag archive view
* added Aesop Social add-on links integration
* added Aeso Story Highlights add-on support
* added 16 Universal Aesop Theme Hooks (see owners manual or docs for more information)
== 1.0.1 ==
* fixed child themes not overriding
* fixed styling with post pagination
== 1.0 ==
* Initial Release
We’ve included the ability to install ASE right after you activated the theme within WordPress. Of course, this theme can be used without ASE just as well (although it won’t be near as cool).
Important note: Genji does not have the “story cover” feature as found on the Aesop Story Engine demo site, but does have the option for you to set the smaller featured image area for each post.
Pre-Sales Questions ( 5 )
Focus on Content
Genji was designed to put 100% focus on your content. You won’t find anything else to distract you from that, which will force your readers to consume the content that you’ve spent your precious time building.
No Bells and Whistles
Make Genji your own, and tell your story! Void of excessive options, Genji can be used as is, or can serve as a canvas for your next client project. There are only five options, and those options allow you to upload a logo, change the text in the footer, as well as change the background, text, and link colors.
Lean and Mean
Having only five options, and no features, means this is one lean, mean, and fast WordPress theme. It only loads two files! This means your site loads in less time, which means less chance of a visitor bailing because your site is too slow.