- Version 1.6.9 Open Changelog
- Designer Aesopinteractive L.L.C.
- Support Forum Link
- Plugins Supported Aesop Story Front , Aesop Social
- Compare Themes Open Chart
== 1.6.9 ==
* Update for \"Load More\"
== 1.6.7 ==
* Gutenberg update
== 1.6.5 ==
* Parallax header now works on mobile
* Style fixes for popular share button plugins
== 1.6.0 ==
* With CMB2 installed, new options to hide masts for individual posts. Also an option to enable featured image/video captions
== 1.5.2 ==
* German translation fixed
== 1.5.1 ==
* Further tweaks for the featured video and mobile.
== 1.5.0 == 9-17-2016
* Added several features including Featured Video and Subtitles
* Fixed some style issues
* Fixed an issue when Chapter Menu and the Site Menu were being used together.
== 1.3.2 ==
* fixed Aesop Universal Theme Hook name
* added Lasso front-end editor compatibility
* fixed bug with Aesop Quote component not displaying properly
== 1.3.1 ==
* fixed bug in iOS with audio component causing loading splash to never be removed
== 1.3 - WARNING ==
* Compatibility with Aesop Story Engine 1.4
Warning! Please make sure you are aware of the changes in this release before you update Jorgen and Aesop!
When you update, everything will be backwards compatible on the front end.
However, due to the metabox library changes, your writers, photographers, and illustrators area, if being utilized, will NOT show the values in the admin in the post (but will however still be there on the front so long as you do not save the post). This is because the values are saved differently. Unfortunately you will need to transfer those names into the admin area and resave the post. Or, if you don\'t plan on updating the posts, then you don\'t have to do anything. Jorgen will detect the version and show the correct values so your site won\'t break.
== 1.2 ==
* redesigned article cover on mobile to improve useability
* compatibility with Sticky Maps feature in Aesop Story Engine 1.3
== 1.1 ==
* all story cover design inputs are now properly santized
* all post data within theme templates now properly escaping
== 1.0.9 ==
* fixed the \"back button white page\" bug in Firefox
* fixed weird chapter menu bug on iOS
* fixed the issue of non-spacing on the bottom of posts with Timeline component
* fixed issues with some Cover Design options not working together with Aesop Story Front
* improved spacing and padding in the fixed bar that appears on the posts page
* removed redundant use of @import which improves performance. The css file is now directly enqueued. The @import used in Jorgen child themes doesn\'t call this main CSS file so there so be no issues with child themes (also tested).
== 1.0.8 ==
* added a search template
* fixed bug with next/previous story links
* fixed a bug with Content component not clearing after a floated Quote component
* updated translation files
* updated Polish translation
== 1.0.7 ==
* fixed bug with width not working properly
* redesigned chapter navigation to accommodate long titles
* WP Side Comments support
* Subtitles support
== 1.0.6 ==
* fixed bug with child themes not working
* added German translation
* added 9 new filters (see owners manual)
* updated owners manual
== 1.0.5 ==
* added a filter (jorgen_written_by) to change Written by text
* made a few minor front-page header styling adjustments
* fixed an issue with the front page grid not picking up the correct image size. You might want to run the plugin Regenerate Thumbnails to generate the correct sizes, then deactivate.
* made some adjustments to the front page grid title when responsive
* now fully ready for translation
== 1.0.4 ==
* added new option to enable front page header
* added new off canvas navigation menu
* added Aesop Universal Theme Hooks
* added support for Aesop Social
* tweaks for responsive on mobile
* fixed issue with odd space in grid list
== 1.0.3 ==
* page pagination style fixes
* collections component styling fixes
* improvements to styling on mobile/tablet
== 1.0.2 ==
* fixed child themes not overriding
== 1.0.1 ==
* various iOS fixes
* fixed block style title width
* fixed ul and ol from escaping content
== 1.0 ==
* Initial release
NEW! “Featured Video” support for posts!
Check out the demo website.
Say hi to Jorgen!
Jorgen is a near replicate of our original playground demo theme, but with added options like comments and individual story design! If you’ve got a collection of stories to tell, or just want to make an impact with huge cover images, Jorgen is just for you!
Pre-Sales Questions ( 57 )
No one story is the same, so why should it look like it? Each post can be designed individually.
Adjust basic colors such as background, link, and text colors, in real-time using the Theme Customizer.
Full Aesop Support
Jorgen features full support for all Aesop Story Engine components.
100% responsive and fit to perfect across all mobile devices and tablets.