To install Garmin GPS Update using the Garmin Express app, follow the steps below:
1. First of all, download the Garmin Express app on your computer from the official website of Garmin Express.
2. After downloading the app, start the installation.
3. Connect your Garmin device to the computer.
4. Your PC will detect your connection with the Garmin device after which you can register and install the Garmin GPS update.
5. Select Save Device and then click on Check for Updates.
6. A list of available updates will appear from which you need to install the recommended updates for your GPS.
7. At last, click on Install Now.
Wait for the updates to get installed on your device completely. Do not disconnect the device until all the updates are installed.