Tagged: content component
December 22, 2016 at 10:57 amParticipant
I’m trying to use the Content Component and I have two question/problems
I want to modify the text in the ‘content box’.
1. The box itself doesn’t resize, so it’s hard to see all the content.
2. I wanted to have a bold headline so I tried this for the first line of text in the box:
<h2><center><b>Among the key findings of the Inquirer’s analysis:</b></center></h2>
It centers and is bold, but doesn’t size.
Here’s the page: https://www.thelionsroaratpsu.org/home/post-paterno-players/
Though I’m working on it, so it might change.
thanks!December 22, 2016 at 9:40 pmParticipant
Just an update…I’ve tried to get the text to format properly in the content component content box.
This is the latest code I’ve tried:
I took off the bold and center attribute from the first line, but I still get the first item in the list indented an extra step. I’ve tried the code other places and it looks ok, but not in the Content Component, you can see it here:
Among the key findings of the Inquirer’s analysis
- Franklin’s recruits in 2015 and 2016 had an average rating of 79.4 on the scale of 0 to 100 used by ESPN. Paterno’s final recruiting classes in 2010 and 2011 averaged 77.5
- In the 2015 and 2016 classes, Franklin’s recruits’ ratings ranged from 71 to 89. Comparatively, in 2010 and 2011, Paterno’s recruits ranged from 70 to 81.
- In Franklin’s 2016 class, defensive end Shane Simmons had a rating of 89, which made him the most highly touted recruit since quarterback Christian Hackenberg. Hackenberg, a member of Bill O’Brien’s 2013 class, received an 88
- In Paterno’s final six recruiting classes, the top recruit was defensive end Maurice Evans, who in 2006 received a 91 rating. Only two other Paterno recruits were ranked above an 85 in those final six years. Franklin has brought three recruits to Penn State above an 85 in three seasons